Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Discover an aquatic world that brings the marvels of underwater and tropical life into the heart of the city at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall. Dive into a memorable adventure that illuminates the many wonders of the ocean floor and showcases some of the most diverse collections of aquatic life.
Experience real-time atmospheric shifts as the aquariums ambience changes with a unique ‘lunar-cyclic’ lighting system set to the time of day to recreate a normal 24-hour cycle for the aquatic animals. As one of the largest indoor suspended aquariums in the world with a capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium is home to thousands of aquatic animals. Enjoy an excellent view of underwater life through the largest acrylic viewing panel in the world or go for close-encounters with a fascinating collection of sea creatures when walking through the 270* view acrylic tunnel.
Located just above the aquarium, Underwater Zoo leads visitors through three ecological zones – Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean – to bring them up close with penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jellyfish and plenty more.
The Underwater Zoo is also home to one of nature‘s rare phenomenon and one of the world’s largest reptiles. King Croc and his female companion of 20 years reside here in a special enclosure that replicates their natural habitat. At over 5 metres long and weighing an imposing 750 kg plus, the 40 year old King Croc weighs the equivalent of over 15 fully-grown men!
*Adult and Children (3 years above).
1. Aquarium Tunnel.
2. Underwater Zoo.
· Valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. No booking required.
· Opening hours : 10:00 am to 2:00 am (Daily) last admission: 1:30 am
· Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
· Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may change operating hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
· Ticket does not entitle holder to non-complimentary services or provisions within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
· Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed.
· Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of tickets holders, and/or affect the enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
· Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
· All persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
· Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
· Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety reasons.
· Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.