This tour takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Driving through a changing landscape, we go past desert scenery and past the oasis town of Dahid and onwards through a mountain terrain, where we halt at the local market offering local produce, pottery and carpets. The tour continues onwards via the town of Masafi, well known for its fresh water spring and Dibba, a local fishing harbour. Then the tour takes a scenic turn offering a stunning sight of the turquoise blue Indian Ocean. The coastal route takes us past Bidya Mosque, the oldest mosque in the UAE. Halt for lunch at restaurant. The return tour to Dubai is through the city of Fujairah with a visit of its old fort.
Prices are *Inclusive of Tax
Minimum Pax: 3 Person(s)
Tour starts from: 08:00 - 14:00
Duration: 6 hours
Pick up location: Any hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off from any hotels in Dubai/Sharjah.
- Lunch & mineral water
- Visit Fishing Village of Dibba
- Stop for photo-shoot at Badiyah Mosque
- Stop for photo-shoot at Fujairah Fort
- Visit Khor Fakkan Beach
- Visit the Friday Market in Masafi
- Sunbath at turquoise blue Indian Ocean
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.