Al Ain is an oasis city and the second largest in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Having a history dating back to the 4th millennium BC, Al Ain is one of the agricultural centres of the Emirates and also a university town and the birthplace of the President of the U.A.E. Drive onwards to the oasis town of Buraimi. After lunch, visit the Al Ain Palace Museum, the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan from 1927 until the early 70s and Jebel Hafeet. On the return journey to Dubai, halt at the quaint camel market where you have a good opportunity to observe these extraordinary 'ship of the desert'.
Price are *Inclusive of Tax
Minimum Pax: 3 Person(s)
Tour starts from: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Duration: 6 hours
Pick up location: Any hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Pickup & Drop off from Dubai City Hotels
- Visit of Al Ain Museum, National Heritage
- Visit Al Ain Fort & Archaeological park
- Jebel Hafeet mountain
- Hot water springs
- Al Ain Mall
- Al Ain Zoo (Purchase Ticket at Additional Cost)
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.