Abu Dhabi is the largest of the seven Emirates and the Federal capital of the United Arab Emirates. A well planned modern city with several high-rise buildings, impressive palaces, beautiful corniches and architectural mosques. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque the most imposing religious and national landmark in Abu Dhabi to date. Then a panoramic tour of the Emirates Palace, President's Palace, the Old Fort, built in the late 19th century, making it the oldest buildings in town. Then explore the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village.
At the eastern end of the Corniche, near the port, lies Abu Dhabi's fish market and dhow wharf, offering an excellent view of the city's skyline. And pass through the carpet market where a huge variety of fabulous carpets from all around the world are being sold at very affordable prices and halt for lunch at a hotel restaurant before returning to Dubai.
Mosque Manners - Dress Code - Click on the Link below:
Prices are *Inclusive of Tax
Minimum Pax: 3 Person(s)
Tour starts from: 09:00 - 15:00
Duration: 6 hours
Pick up location: Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai.
Pick Up Time: 09:00
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Popular Abu Dhabi Market
- Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace (Out Side Only)
- Ferrari World and Yas Island
- Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Mall of Abu Dhabi Marina and Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Drop Back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.