- Dune Drive
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- 2-hour Cruise along Dubai Creek
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- Burj Khalifa
Price are *Inclusive of Tax
Minimum Number of Pax: 2 Pax
Timing: 09:00:00 - 22:30:00
Duration: 11 hours total
Dubai City Tour (9am to 1pm):
This Dubai tour package is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE that is Dubai. We begin the Dubai city tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, spice & gold souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. The Dubai city tour is the best and one of the most affordable excursions in Dubai.
Desert Safari (3pm to 9pm):
Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, Tanoura dancer & fire dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
Dhow Dinner Cruise (8:30pm to 10:30pm):
Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai's Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai's illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. 'Abras' (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed's House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
- Evening Desert Safari, Dubai City Tour & Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Dhow Cruise & Dubai City Tour pickup/drop off at Bur Dubai & Deira area only.
- Desert Safari pickup/drop off anywhere in Dubai
- There will be no entertainment & no alcohol to be served during the period of Ramadan, Lailat Al Miraj & Arafa Day.
- Minimum 2 days required due to tour timings
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice: We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.