Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive.
Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts.
The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
Minimum Number of Pax: 1 pax
Timing: 3pm - 9pm
Duration: 6 hours
- Dune drive
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Sheesha or Hubbly Bubbly
- Arabic costumes
- Belly dancing
Alcohol, Dune buggy, Quad bikes, Falconry, Souvenirs
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali & Bab Al Shams Hotel). Alternative meeting points:
- Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station to Burjuman Metro Station
Pick-up Timing: 15:30 - 16:00 (approximate time only, will change depending on the sunset timing).
NOTE: There will be no entertainment & no alcohol to be served during the period of Ramadan, Arafa Day and/or as per government orders.
Cancellation Policy :
- No Show & Cancellation within 48 hours, 100% cancellation fee.
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed/faxed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system.
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.