The ultimate world of year-round LEGO® themed adventures for families with children aged 2-12. Legoland Dubai will feature over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions and 15,000 Lego model structures made from over 60 million Lego bricks. Legoland Dubai will feature six themed lands, each unique in their experience, entertainment and educational offering, including: Lego City, Kingdoms, Imaginations, Adventure, Miniland, and Factory.
Legoland Dubai will be the first Legoland Park in the Middle East.
Price are *Inclusive of Tax
Timing: 10.00 AM - 08.00 PM
LEGOLAND Dubai Price:
AED 235 per adult
AED 225 per child (3-11)
- Full day unlimited access to all rides and attractions at LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Ticket does not include access to LEGOLAND® Water Park
- Ticket does not include mini carnival games
- Ticket must be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
Once we confirm your payment. However Please Note -Bookings are subject to availability.
This receipt is generated by www.ticketmagic.me only for payment confirmation and should not be used as entry ticket/voucher.
You will receive a entry ticket/ Voucher confirmation through email within the following cut off time:
- Guided tours / theme park entries & attractions require bookings to be made minimum 24 hours prior to commencement.
Terms & Conditions:
Tickets exclude activities/events that are separately priced
Tickets must be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any other option
Boardshorts, Speedos, One and Two Piece Swimsuit, Burkinis, and Rashguards are the only acceptable types of swim attire for in the Water Park Rides and Attractions
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.